Friday, September 23, 2011

Foot Skull

Marcy, one of our friends at the Mütter Museum in Philadelphia, PA, told us: “Here is a ‘tattoo’ that my 8 year old daughter Paige drew on my foot. Yes, it has hair and a crown which just makes it more special!”


Monday Night C says:

Are you ready for some FOOOOT Skull? All my friends are comin' over tonight! I guess I shouldn't say that too loudly it has been a tough week for you folks in Philly.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful piece of art that your daughter did on your living canvas. It always brings us great joy to see art work from the youngest members of our community. Thank you also for being a good sport about it and celebrating as well as nurturing the arts with your whole being. Give our best to everyone at the museum.

No comments: