Saturday, June 4, 2011

Super Stoneware Skull Saturday

When was the last time you got two Super Saturday posts in one day??? Never! That's why Skull-A-Day 5.0 is gonna rock this year with the help of people like 'skull'ptor and potter Gary Rith who makes his own dinnerware and teapots with a classy touch of skull design.











Thanks for serving up these great pieces, Gary. I enjoyed seeing more of your stuff on your site, and I noticed that you like pigs. Ever thought about sculpting a pig skull??? Just think about it....

7 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

HOT DAWG! Thanks a million, yesssssssssssssssssss :)

Paul Wiech said...

Gary's stuff ROCK's...I drink out of it daily!!

Reverend Awesome said...

I had one of Gary's skull and heart teapots displayed at my wedding. Sooo beautiful. I just love it.

Stefan said...

Me likey

Janet said...

These are great!

Gallow said...

I received skull mug for my birthday. I rank it as one of my all time favorite gifts!

Cindy Powers said...

Love those skull pots.