Thursday, July 26, 2012

Dia de la Abby: #77 Spicy Skull



I recently removed a few expired spices from my spice cabinet. Instead of immediately throwing them away, I decided to make paint with them. I sketched out a skull with pencil. With the spice paint, I painted this skull, flowers, leaves, and vines. I found that the curry was yellow, but the rest of the spices I used were brown. Next time, I'll work with a better natural color palette.


On Thursdays in the 6.0 year, I will post my own Dia de la Abby creations. On Thursdays in the 4.0 and 5.0 years, I posted my Dia de la Abby creations and occasionally tutorials with instructions on how I made my pieces. Hopefully you feel inspired by my posts just as I was by Noah's Skull-A-Day 1.0 daily project. Want to find me elsewhere, follow me on Facebook, my Blog, Google+ and/or Twitter.

No comments: