Monday, June 6, 2011

100 Painted Skulls: #3

To celebrate year 5 of Skull-A-Day I've decided to paint 100 skulls on 4 x 4in (10.16 x 10.16 cm) wooden panels over the course of the year... 

After yesterday's murky skull I thought I'd paint something a bit brighter with more range of color. This time the angle is slightly from below. One bummer is that I've discovered the black paint I'm using appears to be glossier than the rest of the colors, which makes it look odd in some lighting, so I'm going to see about getting some different paint tomorrow. 

2 comments:

Citizen Agent said...

Turtle C says:

Hey now pace yourself, you posted two on the same day. You will be done with 100 by the Fall at this rate.

Better get your lightcycle running my secret word is "tron it".

Noah said...

Ha, well I have a reason to do a bunch quickly, which I will be announcing shortly, but I will definitely slow down after that.

Now I just have to figure out what your Tron reference is all about...