Monday, January 31, 2011

Playground Skull

Nick Ilton from Melbourne, Australia sent us this skull piece. "Here are some photos of my little girl Lola being all cute while riding her dad's 'monster ride'. We went out and installed this in a playground at the end of our street. She eventually preferred the swings and slides."


I took this photo from his website, so you could see the spring under it that made it a ride.

These are the times that I want to be a kid again. This clearly means that we need an adult sized version of this. The style of the skull reminds me of an older cartoon, which is perfect for it's application. I'm glad this is in a park for everyone to enjoy.

1 comment:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

MONSTER RIDE ridden by a little girl in a ballet outfit = hilarious :)