Saturday, January 8, 2011

Official Skull-A-Day Etched Glass Overstock

Greetings, Skull-A-Day readers and fans, it's your old pal Tatman here. If you've visited our website for any length of time you may have noticed the sidebar advertisement for my etched glass website featuring the Official Skull-A-Day etched glasses with Noah's Skull Stencil #9 on the front and "Skull-A-Day.com" on the back, just like this one...



Well, due to an unfortunate circumstance for me, it presents a fortunate opportunity for you. Usually, I make each glass as it is ordered, but a recent order fell through and now I have 20 of these glasses already made and ready to ship A.S.A.P.



If you would like to purchase 1 or all 20 then please follow the link here for my website to place your order. I won't be able to make any more for a little while due to a recent hand surgery, but these bad boys are ready to quench your thirst with whatever drink you'd like to put in them. Thanks for taking a moment to look and thanks in advance to anyone who places an order!

[UPDATE 1/9]: Thanks to those of you who placed orders with me yesterday. I have 10 glasses sold so far thanks to the awesomeness of our readers. That leaves 10 more still waiting to bring a drink to your lips and a conversation to your party. Please, don't disappoint them :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Posted this for my tattoo colleagues..
hope it generates some sales...

Tatman said...

Thanks, Camel! I sincerely appreciate that.