Thursday, January 20, 2011

Etsy Success Symposium - February 8, NYC

I've been asked to present a workshop at the Etsy Success Symposium in New York City on February 8th.


The event is a full-day of workshops designed to inspire and educate Etsy sellers! My event, Generating Creative Energy, is about helping people experience the benefits of daily practice. I will talk about my own experiences with the Skull-A-Day project and lead a fun hands-on exercise based on the types of activities found in my book 365: A Daily Creativity Journal.

Additional speakers/workshops include...
Vanessa Bertozzi: Beyond the Comfort Zone: Presenting Yourself Professionally

Dave Brown: I'm Tweeting This: Confessions From a Social Media Junkie
 

April Bowles-Olin: Attract Your Target Market — You're Not Walmart
 

Sarah Feingold: Insider Secrets to Copyright and Intellectual Property


Lorrie Veasey: The Greedy Crafter: Getting What You Want 

Michelle Ward: Ascertaining Your Awesomeness & Articulating It 


Steven Zelin: Intro to Bookkeeping for Creative Entrepreneurs 


If you're an Etsy seller in the NYC area I hope you'll come out and say "hi"!

The Etsy Success Symposium
Etsy Labs, 55 Washington St., DUMBO, Brooklyn, NY 11201
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
9am to 6:30pm

More details about the event can be found HERE.
And tickets can be purchased HERE.

No comments: