Thursday, January 13, 2011

Dia de la Abby #33: Zombie Attack Button Skull

My friends at Zombie Attack let me come over to make a skull out of their buttons.


As you can see, I used mostly buttons with a similar color palette. This was a bit difficult to do, as all the buttons are the same size, so it's not like fitting a puzzle together, like the Shell Skull was, but having a friend who lets me look up an anatomical skull for reference is really great. I don't know how many different buttons I used. I did buy a few to put on my car visors, which has many of their buttons. It's where I display my collection.

No tutorial for this one, as it is an arrangement skull, that just requires objects and time.


Every week in the 4.0 year, I will post my own Dia de la Abby posts as well as a tutorial with instructions on how I made my piece. Hopefully you feel inspired by my posts just as I was by Noah's Skull-A-Day 1.0 daily project. Need more of me than just a weekly dose, follow me on Twitter and/or Facebook.

2 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

That is clever. Love that idea.

Cheers!

Emma said...

Ha awesome!!